What do the following animals all have in common?
- koala bear
- prairie dog
- guinea pig
Click below to see the answer.
All of the animals listed above are impostors.
- The firefly is not a fly. It is a beetle.
- The jackrabbit is not a rabbit. It is a hare.
- The koala is not a bear. It is a marsupial.
- The prairie dog is not a dog. It is a rodent.
- The silkworm is not a worm. It is a caterpillar.
- The guinea pig is not a pig. It is a rodent. (And it's not even from Guinea, a country on the west coast of Africa. Guinea pigs originated in the Andes mountains in South America.)